Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Inspired by Wendy

This Christmas our whole family received very beautiful handmade gifts from my cousin Wendy. I thought it was such a cool idea, that it inspired me to make some homemade gifts for Jaden's teachers.

These coffee cozy's are unfortunately not my invention, but I thought they were a great idea for a nice gift. You can find the pattern all over the web, but I didn't care for the one's that I found so I made up my own.
I'd tell you the pattern but really all I did was find a yarn I liked, #4 needles, casted on 20 stitches and knitted until I thought it would fit. The teachers loved them and said they have already been using them. Thanks Wendy for your inspiring ways.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Joey was telling me about these. I love it. Especially that they don't actually need a pattern.