Sunday, December 16, 2007

sledding to the store


Every morning when I wake up I think of the little things I can do to save the world. I know it sounds so super heroish, but I think if we all thought that way we could save the world and environment. It sounds so silly, but the first thing I do is unplug my cell phone charger from the wall and tell myself, "one step at a time". So this morning we are off to the craft store to get some yarn. We are sledding instead of driving, "one step at a time".


This was such an awesome workout. I almost ran the whole way to the craft store.





The little pleasures in life (cold fingers on a warm box of rice).

5 comments:

Wendy said...

What craft store did you go to?

Wendy said...

And yay for you for sledding there. What fun pictures.

Oh, that reminds me, I found an awesome little sledding hill back in our neighborhood. We'll have to try it soon.

auroramae said...

We went to Michael's.

Wendy said...

Oh duh, I was wondering what cool new yarn store was over by you.

Michael's is fun, too, though.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.